MoneyGo’s multi-level security system ensures users’ security by preventing unauthorized access to their personal and financial information:
- Our services run on an SSL (HTTPS) protocol and data is encrypted using reliable cryptographic algorithms.
- The MoneyGo system automatically detects if a user’s account is accessed from a different browser or IP address. If this happens, a code is sent to the user’s email address. This code must be entered in order to regain access to the account.
- If a user does not have access to their email or forgets their password, the system can send the necessary information to their mobile phone. We therefore strongly advise users to add their current mobile number in their profile settings straight away.
- Each transaction is accompanied by a unique security code. For a financial transaction to be completed, users need to correctly enter the PIN code sent to them by email or text message.
- You can check your past transactions in your account. If you see any transactions in this list that you do not recognize, please inform the helpdesk immediately. Our team will take the necessary measures promptly.